Pupil Premium Funded Enrichment Opportunities
We receive Pupil Premium allocation in our school budget and within the budget we allocate a set amount to support pupils in and outside of school with Pupil Premium Funded Enrichment Opportunities.
These are examples of some of the wide range of activities that all children are able to enjoy in our school. The Pupil Premium supports us to make sure we get all children to be able to access these opportunities, rather than just some children.
Our Clubs page will offer more information for you.
This money is not an unlimited fund. Once all the money in the fund has been allocated during a school year, there will be no further money until the next school year. For this reason, we have to ask all those parents who request support through this fund to complete a form so that we can ensure equality of opportunity and fairness of allocation.
If you are in receipt of any of the following your child is eligible for free school meals:
- Income Support
- Income based jobseeker’s allowance
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child tax credit, provided they are not entitled to working tax credit and have an annual income, as assessed by HM Revenue and Customs, that does not exceed £16,190
- The guarantee element of state pension credit
- Employment support allowance
If you are unsure of whether or not you are entitled to free school meals, the school can check for you using the confidential Eligibility Checking Service. If you would like us to check for you please provide the information requested below.
- Claimant (i.e. parent) NI Number (or)
- NASS Reference (for asylum seekers)
- Claimant (i.e. parent) Date of Birth
- Claimant (i.e. parent) Legal Surname
If you have not already completed a form identifying that your child is eligible for Pupil Premium funding, please contact Mrs Bird or Mrs Coe in the school office who will be happy to help you. It is a short process and they are both able to support you with this.
If you are interested to know more or would like to access an Pupil Premium Funded Enrichments Opportunity, please click on the links below.
If you would like help with this form or need it to be translated, please get in touch and we will help you.